February 18, 2009

Finally biting the bullet....

.....and starting this foodie blog.

Let's make one thing clear: I'm not half the cook, or true "foodie" that so many of the people online are that I admire and read everyday. The thing is, I love to cook. And I get so excited when I find a recipe that inspires my chef wannabe side, but is also sensible enough that it will help me stay on track.

I constantly tell my mom, friends at work, sister, boyfriend - anyone I can find - about the recipes I'm trying: what I loved, what wasn't so great, and what I think could be tweaked to make it "lighter." So it's about time that I just started putting this down in a blog.

It's going to take a while for me to get this up and runnign the way I like but I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment